The Village Hall hosts many diverse clubs and activities with favourable rates for residents and non-commercial enterprise within the Parish. We boast an excellent sports field with a Cricket Club and well maintained grounds in a rural setting together with football pitches open for village use. There is easy access and ample tarmac car parking.
The regular clubs and activities include:
- WI – monthly
- Snipes Short Mat Bowls – 3 times weekly
- Gardening Club – monthly
- Flower Club – monthly
- Friends of Bearley Village – monthly 100 Club draw
- Lunch Club – weekly since 1983
- Table Tennis Club – weekly
- Art classes – weekly
- Dog training – weekly indoors
- Dog shows – weekends
- Digital inclusion programme – weekly
The Hall itself has recently been refurbished and a projector and hearing loop installed also further improvements are ongoing.
In addition there is also the Social Club on site.